Thursday, October 3, 2013

Resources

Looking up resources is nothing new. My entire life spent on the internet is searching on Google for information, analyzing the sites that come up, and collecting information. Searching for things on the internet just seems second nature.

Compiling resources in to one huge wiki seemed a little pointless at first. Why can't I just search for them when I am a teacher? I probably overestimate the time I am going to have to just spend time researching things. How convenient is it that I am going to have separated into categories reliable, good websites for my use in the classroom.

Obviously in the classroom, subjects are going to arise that I do not have a website for. This has taught me that it is important to compile them all that I use over the course of my teaching career. By the time I have been teaching for ten years, my compilation of website resources will be massive and I will have the BEST websites for each subject. 



No comments:

Post a Comment